It is ugly-cold, and I’m pampering the never-ending sniffles by staying inside today. Here’s some of what I’m checking out today, with a nod to my fellow bloggers:
• This chef enjoyed ant larvae tostadas in Mexico City. afar.com
• Could you not have spared me that? newyorker.com
• Opinions noted, don’t totally disagree. Funny site, might bookmark. firstwefeast.com
• Straight out of a seven sisters mag ©1979? The one about a splash of vinegar is new to me. blogs.smithsonianmag.com
• A fictionalized patisserie chef falls in love with typography. cargocollective.com
• Saw this on Saturday @ New York City Ballet. It’s pretty cool, and BKLYN-based! 12ozprophet.com
• Can’t get enough of this typography. king-george.tumblr.com
• Ha Ha Ha. theonion.com
• Life is a pretty photo shoot part one. ldbabrooklyn.com
• Life is a pretty photo shoot part two. cannellevanille.com
• Around the world in 30 blocks (in Outer Brooklyn). jacksonheightseats.com
• Garlic, ginger, honey. food-alovestory.com
Was that feed a fever, starve a cold?
What’s on your blogroll?